About This Project
Clients’ Names: Mary Ann and Brady
This open concept basement features a large family room with a corner fireplace, and a walk-up bar in a maple finish with a marble stone tiled countertop.
- Framing, drywall/taping, electrical, and plumbing
- Framing diagonal wall with an insert for the gas fireplace unit and building a niche above fireplace with a pot light for accent lighting
- Design and installation of walk-up bar in a maple finish and a back wall with 2 recessed niches with glass shelves and accent lighting
- Mounting 2 oak hand rails onto wall in basement stairwell
- Installation of suspended ceiling with 2ft by 2ft beveled edge ceiling tiles
- Installation of marble stone tile for the bar countertop and ceramic tile for the bar floor area
- Finish carpentry and painting
- Berber carpet installed throughout basement, and for basement stairs & stringers
(fix up project summary & description)
“Working with Suzette was great. She was always a step ahead. Our project was completed as desired and on time. We absolutely love our new basement and would not hesitate to use Germano Creative again for our next project.